The team behind the scenes here at CENA Outdoor Kitchens are passionate about outdoor living. It’s not a gimmick or a tagline, we genuinely want our customers to be able to create amazing food in the open air and enjoy their gardens with friends and family. That’s why this summer, we teamed up TV chef, cooking demonstrator and all-round food enthusiast Mark Lloyd to bring you the very first CENA Outdoor Cooking Series.
The CENA Outdoor Cooking Series aims to show our customers and followers the amazing dishes that they can create on an outdoor kitchen, and inspire people to get out in their garden and start cooking! Mark created 3 incredible recipes for us and set to work cooking them on a CENA kitchen. The three recipes are:
- the ultimate steak sandwich using a mouthwatering tomahawk steak;
- a sublime dill, fennel and garlic roasted whole Cornish turbot;
- finally, a dukkha-spiced poussin with roasted vegetable couscous and flatbreads.
If you’re starting to feel a little hungry reading this, you’ll be delighted to hear we’ve dropped the full-length videos for all three recipes onto the website, as well as downloadable recipe cards. That means you can recreate everything at home and at your leisure. We would LOVE to see images of you recreating these dishes at home, so why not tag us into your alfresco cooking adventures with #cenacookingseries and we’ll share them on our social media channels!
1. Click the image to watch the Tomahawk Steak video
2. Click the image watch the Dill & Fennel Roasted Turbot video
3. Click the image to watch the Dukkha-Spiced Poussin video